Damansara Performing Arts Centre (DPAC), a rapidly expanding performing arts centre, is seeking dynamic, ambitious, self-motivated and highly driven candidates to fill the following positions:
Ticketing (Box Office) - Part-Time (interns and fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
• To assist with ticket bookings using a computerised Box Office system.
• To help customers with enquiries or requests.
• To manage the distribution of tickets at the Box Office.
• No previous experience is necessary but an interest in performing arts is essential;
• Able to work independently as well as in a team environment;
• Able to adapt to a lively and constantly changing work environment, with a flexible attitude and willing to learn;
• Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a bustling environment
• Able to speak fluently in English & Mandarin (Bahasa Malaysia will be an advantage).
To apply, please send complete details in all respects supported by CVs and testimonials to email@example.com and as the ‘subject’ please state “The position you wish to apply for”. You will be notified by email if you are invited to attend an interview. Please contact us at (+6)03-4065 0001 if you have any enquiries.
Address: H-01, DPAC, Empire Damansara, Jalan PJU 8/8, Damansara Perdana, 47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.