DPAC accepts partnership projects that will provide partial or full venue rental services. Please take note that stage equipment, e.g. haze machine and smoke machine, wireless microphone and projection system e.g. projector, are chargeable.
• Applicants must be Malaysian citizens and should assume full administrative responsibility as well as be fully involved in the whole process.
• Productions that are in collaboration with foreign artists are eligible as long as Malaysian artists (namely director, choreographer, music composer, actor, dancer and musician) are involved.
• Type of Productions: Any performing arts productions e.g. dance, theatre, music & musical.
• Content: Any contents except religious issues.
• Productions should be implemented between 1st January 2018 and 31st May 2018.
• The applicant’s organization may submit more than one venue sponsorship application for different or same type of productions to be held in the same fiscal year.
*You are advise to read our guidelines before completing the Application Form.
• Make sure you update your version of Reader or Acrobat to Adobe Reader DC.
• Please send the completed proposal together with the formal application to firstname.lastname@example.org and as ‘Subject’ please state “DPAC Venue Sponsorship 2018”. You will be notified of the results by email.